What I’m going to do after I graduate…and the next ten years..
1. Once I got my Food tech and science bachelor degree, I’m gonna take Diplôme de Pâtisserie on Le Cordon Bleu Sydney, malaysia, Canada, or maybe Paris idk..
2. I will open my own cafe or bakery shop, or at least I’m working on big multinational bread/cake factory on the R&D department (ps: not the QC dept of course! going crazy with food analysis already..how can one small bite of chocolate candies can be put on hundreds page of research paper -_- )
3. I’m gonna be a world traveler..gonna reach africa and south america very soon!
4. Will do anything to make my parents happy.
5. Get married? hmmmmm…I have always thought that marriage is kinda creepy
via Most NOTED Posts
Look at the icing, the soft but not-to-dense texture, and that scattered brownish part of the cake. tempting :D